Subscribe to ATZelectronics including The Hansen Report
ATZelectronics? high quality content is created by close collaboration with leading universities, OEMs, suppliers and service providers in the industry, and is guaranteed by an scientific advisory council. Together with Mr. Paul Hansen and The Hansen Report we are happy to provide you a new, current and international source of information.
Whether E/E architecture or functional safety, software, sensors and actuators or new methods and processes: ATZelectronics offers development engineers and researchers in the field of electrical and electronic development for passenger cars and commercial vehicles a deep insight into focal points and interfaces of current electronic development in the automotive industry and research. Future vehicles are ?computers on wheels,? which is why safety and security as well as artificial intelligence are integral parts of ATZelectronics.
The unique mixture of exclusive scientific and practice-oriented technical contributions makes ATZelectronics worldwide an indispensable information medium in the field of future-oriented electronics development for engineers at manufacturers, suppliers and development service providers.
As a subscriber you can access the current issue of ATZelectronics + The Hansen Report ? 10 issues per year ? and all the back issues from your computer or mobile, anytime, anywhere and easily to share with your team members.
As a subscriber you will have complete access to all the back issues of ATZelectronics and The Hansen Report. View an entire issue or search for just the articles that pertain to your research topic. ATZelectronics and The Hansen Report archives contain more than a decade of automotive electronics knowledge not available from any other source.
- 10 issues per year
- 70 pages packed with information: - company news and the latest products - specialist articles from industry and research - guest comment - interview on the cover story
- Including The Hansen Report on Automotive Electronics
- Access to the Online Specialist Articles Archive of all back issues - growing
- Keyword search: The search function enables you search for a keyword in the complete issue in a matter of seconds.
- Interactive contents: Jump immediately to your selected article with one click
Apply for Your Subscription ...